On July 27th, Change for Kids will host Golf for Kids—our third annual golf tournament at the historic Saint Andrew’s course in Hastings-on-Hudson to benefit our ten fantastic partner schools. Join us at America’s oldest golf club (founded in 1888), only 20 miles from New York City. A founding member of the USGA, Saint Andrew’s boasts a spectacular setting and a challenging course redesigned by Jack Nicklaus.
Registration opens at 10:30 AM, followed by lunch on the deck. There is a shotgun start at 12:30 PM, and dinner and cocktails following the tournament. Golfers will compete for low net and low gross prizes. Space is limited to 25 foursomes.
Sponsorships, foursomes and individual tickets are now on sale.
Host Committee: Meredith Coburn, Kevin Hammond, David Hensle, Nicolas Koechlin, Terry McLean, Luis Morales, Mihir Patel, Peter Rogers, Alex Reinman, and Thomas Ward
Black Tee Sponsorship - $10,000
• Tournament entry for 12 golfers (3 foursomes)
• Logo placement on welcome table, golf carts, and cocktail party signage
• Logo placement on the hole sign of your choice
• Logo on at-event signage and event emails
• Logo on tournament golf shirt provided to all players
Blue Tee Sponsorship - $5,000
• Tournament entry for 8 golfers (2 foursomes)
• Logo placement at the driving range, putting green, and beverage cart
• Listing on hole sign of your choice
• Listing on at-event signage and event emails
Premier Hole Sponsor - $1,000
• Name or logo on signage at the first and tenth hole
Hole Sponsorship - $500
• Name or logo on signage at the hole of your choice (first and tenth hole excluded)
Foursome - $1,500
• Tournament entry for four golfers
Individual Golfer - $450
• Tournament entry for one golfer